Friday, March 22, 2013

Firmoo Glasses Review

Hey hey!
The last time I made a post was almost 4 months ago. I'm so sorry for my absence in the blogging world.
However, today, I have a review for you guys!!!

Antonio from Firmoo.com was kind enough to send me a pair of eyeglasses. 


I chose the style #SD2383 in Black (C1). It was only $26, so I thought that was a really good deal!


It comes with a glasses case, a cleaner cloth, and a little case patch.


I love them so much!!! They fit my face really well. The black color makes it easy for me to match them with outfits. (LOL!) I also really like the "nerdy" look. They are of very good quality. It does gather dust easily, but it's nothing a quick swipe can't fix.


Firmoo also included a ziploc with 2 screws and a mini screw driver. I think this is my favorite part. (LOL!)
If I haven't told you guys before, I have a history of my glasses screws coming undone. 

I'm so happy with my new glasses!!! I've actually gotten a few compliments on them when I wore it out. :D

What do you guys think? Have you ever bought glasses from Firmoo.com?

4 comments:

  1. firmoo is amazing! i love them! their glasses are so stylish and so affordable. :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Win a pair of Saltwater Sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ones! :) I bet they'll look really great, classical model.

    Oh I agree that extra set of screws and mini screw driver is the best :D I'd love to have one, for my sunglasses.

    Welcome back x
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the way they look when worn! You should get a pair from Firmoo, I know you will love it!

      Delete