Saturday, May 12, 2012

Insomnia strikes...

Insomnia strikes once more. It's 1:10am and I cannot sleep, so I thought why not go ahead and do something I've been meaning to do for quite some time now and that is to start my own blog.

I literally have no idea what to say right now, but I'll take a whack at it.
So basically, I'm a twenty-something lady who's trying to figure out what to do with her life. I named my blog Raising Miss Ryan because I am sort of "raising" myself in a way and I guess I kind of want to capture that here on my blog. Besides all the life stuff though, I want to also talk about beauty and fashion like a proper blogger! =)

So I guess I'll end this here. Hopefully I can gather more inspiration to write more interesting posts.

Good night!

Pinned Image

2 comments:

  1. I love this intro, it's quirky and delightful. Can't wait to read your future posts. I just started following you.

    xx http://camomeetscouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete