Monday, May 14, 2012

Pinteresting Apartments

Like everyone else these days I am so addicted to Pinterest. I spend hours on end on that website!

One of the first things that screams grown-up is getting your own place.
My favorite thing to search on Pinterest is "apartments". Some of my faves are:

Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Oh how I wish I can make my apartment look like all of that!

Mine looks a bit like this, only a little less pretty:

Pinned Image

Just white walls with minimal decor. I want to start getting into home decor though.

Tips? Suggestions?

9 comments:

  1. The easiest way to spruce up a space is with decorative accessories, pillows, and artwork. It's a quick way to add color and depth!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yi-chia! Thank you for stopping by too, you are my first commenter! And thanks for the tip, I will be getting some colorful decor asap.

      Delete
  2. Lovely homes! :) What's your Pinterest-profile name, I could follow?

    Thank you for following me on GFC. :)

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Satu! I actually do not have a Pinterest account, but I might get one. You're welcome, btw!

      Delete
  3. these are beautiful apartments! i want my future home to look like those too! :)

    p.s. for affordable home decor, i love to go to ikea! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway -- Open internationally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Francesca! Thank you! I'll follow your blog too!

    ReplyDelete