Saturday, September 15, 2012

Where do you store your accessories?

When I first started working on my blog, I mentioned that I would keep you peeps updated with my efforts to make my humble apartment into one organized and pretty home.

I started with my room, and I am pretty much done with it. 
I just wanna share with you how I will store my accessories. I keep my necklaces in a drawer, but it's not ideal because they get tangled. So, I got these 7-Hook Racks with Mounting Screws at Wal-Mart. 
I put them on the bare wall by my closet and that is where my necklaces and bangles will be stored once I get around to organizing them, LOL.


This is a really great buy! I think I shall get more, I'm sure I'll think of more ways to use them for.

I still have to organize my accessories, but here are some of my inspirations so you can see:

Necklace storage

necklace storage

necklace storage

What do you think - good idea? 
Where do you store your accessories?

BTW, What Mimi Writes has another awesome giveaway! She is giving away accessories from Too Much Soul to two winners! Click here to join. :]

15 comments:

  1. I love the cork board one! I need a way to organize my bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is definitely a good idea! i store mine in these plastic drawer containers -- it works pretty well for rings and stuff, but definitely not for necklaces! thanks for this idea and for these inspirations! :)

    p.s. thanks for the shout-out! good luck! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Spirit Ink Tattoos Giveaway
    Too Much Soul Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is great idea!!! i hate when my jewelry gets all tangled. it's such a pain to go through the whole untangling process. it's very tedious.

    Want to win a $30 coupon to Chicnova? Come and enter here! :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, love it. I actually have an entire jewelry chest. It has drawers and compartments for all my accessories. I know, this is what happens when you're a shopaholic and have more accessories than you'll ever need. ;)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have some of my pretty shoes & bags in this tall book shelf, at the hallway. :) I got tired of trying to find them in my closet so now they're on display ^^

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I have the same hooks! How funny! I use them for my necklaces and belts. They are super amazing and very affordable. Now, I just need to find a cute container for my rings. :)

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Twitter | Facebook | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that is so cool that we have the same hooks, and yup these are really affordable! :]

      Delete
  7. love the ideas! speaking of accessories.. I hope you'll also come check out our new online jewelry shop! Too Much Soul.com

    ReplyDelete