Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Organizing Idea: Storage Bags

The last time I made a post (it was last month, LOL!), I talked about how I organized my accessories. Now, I want to share with you another storage idea.

Living in an apartment, I don't have much storage space. The closet space isn't really enough to store all my clothes, so when the seasons change I switch my clothes out. I found these Jumbo Blanket Storage Bags, and I use them to store all my Summer clothes (I am just so psyched for the cold weather that I decided to just take out all my Fall and Winter stuff, LOL!).


These are lifesavers, I am so happy that I found these. And I actually want to get more because as you all can attest to, we can never have enough clothes; and hence, we will always be in need of storage space. ;]

What do you think - good idea?

I hope October is treating you all well! :]

17 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog (from someone else's blog) and wanted to tell you that I think this is an awesome idea. I have always had problems with clothes storage. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, I need to get myself some too! My storage doesn't have shelves to store these, but I could place winter clothes etc. in some cabinet inside the house. Especially if the bags are those vacuum - ones, huge space saver :D

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to use these for linens. Also for things like beach towels, where I don't need them taking up space in the closet all year round!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes- good idea!! I need more ways to organize all my stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my closet is a total mess right now. and these would be a great help!!!

    Want to win $50 worth of clothing? Come join my MIXMOSS giveaway!!! :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is definitely a good idea! i have to get some of these, it's time to pack away my summer clothes. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    LensVillage Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a very good idea! I need to get me some too. :)

    P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Twitter | Facebook | Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete